Monday, November 06, 2006

Keith & Melody Martin August 12th, 2006




















Keith and Melody were the first people to ask me to shoot their wedding. They booked me after convincing me that I could shoot their wedding and do a good job. They also were my first engagement shoot. They were the first wedding I booked but they ended up being the second wedding I shot. God is so awesome.





















Keith & Melody you guys were the whole reason I started shooting weddings. Thank you so much for your belief in me as a photographer. You are awesome! Thanks for letting me shoot your very special day. God bless you guys and your marriage.






















































You can see their pictures online go to
www.pictage.com/160522
then register with pictage
Enjoy!


2 comments:

Jen Manuele said...

i love their shadows in the last one! pretty

Hot Sauce Mama said...

Where are some recent ones? Let's see em!